Google Analytics

Thursday, July 21, 2005


It's come to my attention that I haven't really been keeping this thing updated lately. So here are some things I've been up to lately.

I updated my Advogato profile. I'm sure it will come in handy one day.

I have been struggling with (what I believe to be) a bug in glibc where asking for strict ANSI mode gives back invalid code! (More on this later.)

I submitted/fixed a bug with the wmium package in Gentoo but accidentally submitted the bug as being a `blocker' (i.e. highest severity), when I intended it to be simply a normal bug. Woopsie!

I've been slowly getting through some lisp tutorials as I find time, but am still far from competent.

Stay tuned for more details on my glibc tales!